“Our Savior’s Lutheran Church welcomes all people in the name of Christ. No exclusionary distinctions are considered for membership; including race, gender, ethnic background, sexual orientation, class or age. Membership is grounded upon a common public Affirmation of faith. All members are expected and encouraged to share in the sacramental and general life of the congregation.”
Please email us with any questions
or call (516) 676-4540
- Sunday School: Gathers every Sunday from September through June, 9:00am - 10:15am. Creative and caring teachers offer faith lessons at no cost. All children are welcome! Sunday School begins with Rally Day Sunday, a breakfast and an out-door service and concludes with the Sunday School picnic.
- First Communion Classes: Offered to students fifth grade and older. First Communion Sunday follows Easter.
- Confirmation Classes: Offered for 6th, 7th and 8th graders on a weekly basis. Classes include creative faith study as well as service opportunities.
- Baptism: For those who would like to have their child baptized, the pastor is always happy to meet with a family considering baptism for their child(ren). Pre-Baptismal counseling is free and open to all.
- Weddings: Weddings are a joy at OSLC! Please contact the church office if you are interested in having your wedding at the Church. Pre-marital counseling is available upon request. The use of the sanctuary for the wedding is free to all members. A fee schedule for non-member weddings is available upon request from the church office.
- Fellowship activities: Men's Group (outings, Irish night, etc...), Women's quilting group, women's day and evening WELCA group, church family retreats, Fall Festival, etc... We welcome your ideas!
- Choir: Come listen to our amazing choir! Better yet, come join us on Wednesday nights at 8:00pm for rehearsal (September - June).
Office: (516) 676-4540
Fax: (516) 676-1611
Come Worship with us!
9:00 a.m. - Sunday School and Confirmation classes
10:00 a.m. - Liturgy with music
Communion offered at all regular worship services.